Great climate and beautiful shorelines, forests, wildlife make Australia one of the ever-exploring places to visit especially if you are looking for adventure. There is a list of activities that you can take part if you are visiting the beautiful continent. There are both land and sea activities, which are more fun than youcan imagine. You can sail on the Great Barrier Reef, ride a jet board or snorkel around with sharks. Moreover, there is so much more to find out by experiencing it. Here is a list of adventure activities that one can experience in a visit to the Aussie land.There are specific spots for specific activities, and one needs to keep track of places by planning the entire trip, and Dealvoucherz provides you with the best deals.
- Scuba diving – You can scuba dive in both the Great Barrier Reef and the Ningaloo reef, as both of them are paradise for the divers. The Great Barrier Reef stretches until the east coast, and it is enormous compared to the Ningaloo Reef, which is smaller and quieter and off the West Coast of Australia. The is one of the most cherished adventure sports in the country.
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge –The Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of Australia’s iconic bridges that are regularly visited by tourists and visitors. Climbing on top of the bridge and feeling the salty air on your face is one and your skin is one of the best adventurous activities in Australia.
- White water rafting – You need to have a full day to explore the white-water rafting. The Tully River in Australia is where you can go rafting on the white water. You can easily book from Cairns, and the company will take care of your travel both ways.
- Surfing – There are a few great spots for surfing in the continent between Brisbane and Sydney, but Byron Bay is best for people who are just starting out. There are many surf schools, and you can enrol for reasonable and affordable prices. You can stand if you for two-three hours.
- Snorkel with white sharks –Imagine gliding around underwater around the largest fish on the planet. It is possible only at the Ningaloo Reef where you can make this dream come true, and you can find species of coral, Turtles, dolphins, Whales, Dugongs and manta rays. This underwater experience is unlike any other in the world.
- Cape tribulation – Cape tribulation is one of the few places where two ecosystems meet at the beaches. You can wander through the rainforest to witness the incredible beauty made by nature. It is also the world’s oldest rainforest. You need to book earlier for this especially when you are planning to go on holidays.
- The camel rides in Broome – The camel rides in Broome are the most sensational because of the endless, pristine beaches with the sun over the Indian Ocean. These camel rides are perfect to end the day by taking more snaps of the view. Besides, it is one of the most cherished adventure activities that one can participate in.
- The Bungee jump in Cairns- This is an extreme adventure sport where you have to attach yourself to giant long stretchable ropes and jump from a higher place. The tropical surroundings of Cairns are ideal for the sport because of its astonishing view. The original Bungee jumping company known as AJ Hackett is known for its best services.
- Zorbing at the Gold coast – An excellent place to organise Zorbing is the Gold Coast where you can just get into a Giant ball and roll downhill. It is a new adventure activity but quite popular in the country.
- Skydiving – Australia is known for its skydiving adventure sports. Can you gather your breath to jump off a plane and experience the most thrilling and insane experience of the lifetime? One can go skydiving from Sydney, Melbourne, New South Wales and Byron Bay and if you are doing it from Cairns, you can have an unparalleled view of the Great Barrier Reef.
Australia is a great continent, and it has a lot to offer when it comes to adventure sports. You must have a lot of time when you are visiting the country, or you will miss experiencing the best adventure sports. If you havea bold heart and you are willing to explore the risks of it then Australia is the best place to visit.