The premature ejaculation is a sexual problem that occurs when ejaculation and orgasm occurs before starting penetration or just to penetrate uncontrolled and against the will of man. It is a very common condition among the male gender; in fact 1 out of 3 sexually active men present it. It produces low self-esteem, anxiety, nervousness, loss of confidence and sexual dissatisfaction in both members of the couple.
Also one can get solution of this issue at くすりエクスプレス.
Causes of premature ejaculation
It is considered that the man presents premature ejaculation when the ejaculation cannot be controlled and happens before the penetration or just after that. This condition can be classified as:
- Primary premature ejaculation: begins in adolescence and lasts over time, so that the affected cannot maintain a sexual relationship in which manage to control ejaculation.
- Secondary premature ejaculation: appears at any time and occurs in men who until now could control ejaculation and have normal sexual intercourse.
There are several causes of premature ejaculation and, among them, those listed below.
- Anxiety and nervousness.
- Loss of confidence in oneself.
- Problems in the couple.
- Fear of not satisfying the woman or repeating a bad past sexual experience.
- Genetic disorder that alters sensitivity in the male reproductive organ.
- Urinary infections.
- Neurological disorders.
- Thyroid problems or in the adrenal glands.
Other transitory causes
- Have infrequent sex.
- Consumption of alcohol and / or drugs.
- Take some medications.
- Accidents or injuries.
Exercises to prevent premature ejaculation
To avoid premature ejaculation naturally, one of the most effective alternatives is to perform a series of exercises that help delay the climax and provide a more satisfying and full sexual relationship. To obtain results, it is very important to be regular in its realization. Medicine are available here for this type of issues https://www.くすりエクスプレス.co/
One of the best exercises to delay ejaculation is to learn to identify the pleasure you feel before reaching the climax and to control the sensitivity of the penis. With this, you will know much better the moment in which you are going to produce ejaculation and you can stop the relationship in advance. The steps to follow to do it are:
- Begin to masturbate, but staying focused only on the pleasure and not on the fact of wanting to control the ejaculation.
- Before reaching the climax, stop masturbation and tighten the area under the glans firmly with the thumb and forefinger.
- Relax a few seconds.
- When the need to ejaculate is reduced, resume masturbation.
When the time of the climax approaches, the heart rate increases and the breathing accelerates, so learning to control breathing is also a good way to decrease the pulse and get to control the ejaculation. Also try medicine from https://www.ベストケンコー.co. You should only learn to breathe deeply and in a relaxed manner, exhaling through the nose for 3 seconds and inhaling through the mouth for 3 long seconds as well.